Our practice is committed to provide you and your family with safe and high-quality care. We understand that you may feel anxious about visiting a dental office.
Please let us know whether you have any special requests. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while we provide the best possible care.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your treatment, and your health.
EXPECT THE FOLLOWING AT YOUR FIRST VISIT WITH US
- Discussion of your chief concerns and gain an understanding of your goals
- Review of your dental and medical history
- Appropriate X-rays and photos of your teeth, mouth, and face
- A comprehensive oral evaluation
- Discussing all findings, treatment options, and your own personalized treatment plan, and answers to any questions you may have. Depending upon the complexity of the problem a follow-up appointment may be required so the doctor can spend time evaluating all the diagnostic information and coming up with the best options to meet your goals.